Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Have they lost their minds?

So, the one online forum I regularly post on (referred to as "The Pin" from here on out) has officially lost its mind. Lately it seems as though there has been this crazy admin uprising that requires very specific (and silly) rules be followed and strictly enforced. I'm not a big fan of regulating what people can and can't post about, but I can recognize a need for the powers that be to keep some sort of order. For the most part everyone that posts there is very civil. There are only a handful of times I can remember in the year and a half I've been lurking/posting there where true moderation was needed.

But really, the level of policing of the posts on The Pin, a forum about effing cloth diapers, is just too much. Admin (not the mods... they're just doing their job) really needs to get a grip.

I wish I could say I was done with the now craptastic Pin... but I'd miss all the lovely people.

Sigh.

4 Responses to “Have they lost their minds?”

Unknown said...

I have to agree and I can tell you the reason BEHIND admin too.. I'll email you. :)

Jen said...

Ooooh, juicy gossip! Do tell! *waiting impatiently for your email*

Ellie said...

yup, minds all lost
I love your blog
I'm up at almost 3 a.m. because of this Pin nonsense, btw
it is making me very upset

I love the hat you knitted! It looks great.

Ellie said...

oh, hmm, that was Ellie/tigress who posted, I forgot to write my name instead of "ecf"