Saturday, June 16, 2007

Artistic visions and stuff...

I've been at the whole art thing again. Yes, I know, I should probably stop pretending that I know anything about art and stick to programming, which I know I'm good at.

But, nonetheless, I just can't seem to stop myself.

Check out the banner at the top of Miss T's blog. Yep, I made that! I know her from a message board we both actively post on. Just in case you were wondering, she's awesome and is a GREAT knitter. I'm a little jealous of her skills. ;) I'll get there eventually.

Also, my friend Meg's site is finally up and running. I helped her configure the shopping cart software she wanted to use, setup her hosting, setup her database, and did all the design stuff on the site as well. Although, in that case, it was more a culmination of her artistic vision and my Photoshop skills. There's still some work to be done, but all in all I think it looks great! Oh, and btw, if you happen to be a cloth diaper/wool user and haven't tried her wool wash bars, you MUST. They are simply the best.

More to come soon on my new Cafepress store once I finally get my designs uploaded...

One response to “Artistic visions and stuff...”

Miss T said...

The store looks awesome! And you forgot to mention that you are a skilled crocheter.