Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More excellent news

I had my aforementioned OB appointment this morning. I was a little worried going in that they wouldn't be able to find the heartbeat with the doppler, even though I'm almost 12 weeks.

Lucky for me, they found it right away. Little Sprout's heart was beating away at a nice and healthy 158 beats per minute.

I've decided to call this one Sprout (only until birth, that is) because Ellie simply has the cutest way of pronouncing it. It sounds a little like "pout", but way cuter.

In more good news, I've only gained half a pound! I was full expecting to have gained at least 10 pounds based on all the ginger ale, caffeine free Coke, potato chips, and other random junk I've been consuming lately while in the throws of morning sickness.

Oh yeah, and I finally put up a ticker in my sidebar. :)

One response to “More excellent news”

Leah said...

Hooray for a healthy heartbeat and a ticker!