Thursday, July 5, 2007

Ok, ok, so I like one thing about Arizona


Wild horses
Originally uploaded by stuckinarizona
So I've found one thing I like about living in Arizona. Every day on my way to work I have to drive through about 17 miles of seemingly barren Indian Reservation land. However, upon closer inspection one can see that this land is the home to many, many wild horses. I see them almost daily on my early commute into work. I snapped a picture with my phone this morning. Nevermind the fact that it was taken out of my dirty car window with my cell phone, while driving. I've marked the horses in the shot so they're a little easier to spot.

Even with this little gold nugget of awesomeness here, the fact that the temperature here has been hovering somewhere around 117 degrees and plans to stay in the 110+ range for quite some time makes me crabby and unhappy about being here. I guess I don't need to re-title my blog just yet. ;)

No response to “Ok, ok, so I like one thing about Arizona”