Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ergo love


I can't tell you how much I love my new Ergo. It's a bit pricey compared to something like a Snugli, and little more expensive than those yucky Baby Bjorns.

Before Ellie was born, I originally bought one of those Snugli things.... but then I couldn't figure out how to put it on. Yes, I can program computers with ease, but I can't figure out how to put on a freaking Snugli baby carrier to save my life. So, that was returned for a Bjorn. It was easy enough to put on, so YAY! Then Ellie arrived. It was used maybe 4 times, then once Ellie surpassed about 10 pounds it was murder on the back. I ended up selling it on Craigslist.

Now, over a year later I've jumped on the Ergo bandwagon (mostly thanks to Leah.

I.LOVE.IT.

Ellie's one of those kids who fights sleep as if her life depends on staying awake. The Ergo is the one and only thing that can lull her to sleep within minutes, almost without fail. (Ok, ok, one time it didn't work... but that was only once!)

Plus, ever after wearing her for an hour while shopping, my back doesn't hurt in the slightest.

Ergo, FTW.

No response to “Ergo love”